INTRODUCTION : A NEW STUDENT EXCHANGE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN UNLOCKED

In my second semester at the Department of Physics Education at Sebelas Maret University, I wrote down several wish lists I wanted to achieve before graduating from this university. All the wish lists were stuck on my room's wall, and I had no idea when God would grant them. Not a single one of those wishes came easily; they all required time, patience, and a lot of effort. Even the first championship I won, I achieved it during my fifth semester.

There was one sticky note on my room's wall where I wrote, 'STUDY ABROAD AUGUST 2023.' I attempted several times to participate in programs to study abroad since my second semester. I failed multiple times. But it turned out that God answered it exactly in the month I had written on that sticky note.

I remember on my 21st birthday, one of my students gave me a large suitcase as a gift. I asked, 'What is this for, Lala?' Lala and her mom smiled and said, 'Kak Dea will use this suitcase for studying abroad.' And it turned out that the prayers of two kind-hearted people were answered through this program.

 After receiving the Letter of Acceptance, my parents were extremely proud and happy to see one of their daughters have the opportunity to become a student at Cavite State University. I received full funding for this program from the university, covering airfare, living expenses, and accommodation.

A little message for all of you: 'Fail, try again. Fail again? Keep trying until your quota of failures runs out.'

The curriculum in grade 10 are is shown in the pictures below.

Fig 5. K12 Curriculum Guide

Comments